Sunday 29 January 2017

1 month in chastity, day 0

Hi everyone =^.^=

I decided to open this blog to share my life during these 30 days belted.



Rules:

I will have to spend 30 days in my belt, my bra and my collar. No unlockings allowed, not even for hygiene.
The aim is to explain you how I feel in this armor, and also to experiment the damages of a long-term locking on my body.

In case of serious problem: I can get the keys, but I will explain why in video.

A video will be shot every Sunday and shared every Wednesday. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Une expérience vraiment passionnante qui sera riche d'enseignement pour vous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to keeping up with your posts this month! I've often wondered how sustainable many of the women's belts are for the long-term, especially considering hygiene, etc. Good luck, I hope it's a great experience for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.