Thursday 19 October 2017

Double-plugged challenge: time starts now!

How long can I spend double-plugged?

The rules of this challenge are very clear: my old belt is locked on me with its 2 plugs (my My-Steel chastity belt can't be anal-plugged). I have to spend as long as possible with these 2 plugs in me.

Why is it hard to wear 2 plugs at the same time?
There is a thin wall between rectum and vagina. When these 2 holes are full, the wall is pinched, which gives a ******* powerful arousal. If you have seen some videos of me double-plugged, you hear how much I shout.
The pain is weak once the plugs are steady. But every littlest move of my pelvic bones makes me very horny. My labia and clitoris swell. I am kept turned on.

How do I feel?
Yesterday evening, I felt most apprehensive. I didn't know what I would step in, I have never been able to wear my double-plugged belt for more than 30 min.
Right  now, I am saying "what have I done?".

I am now full! stay tuned, I will update this blog several times today to share the experience!





1 comment:

  1. And how do you deel a few hours later ? :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.