Thursday 3 May 2018

Trying 2 plugs for the Hell's Belt

Time to bring back some activity here!

My Hell's Belt has got a new color. I just took off the rust it had. Do you like its steel color?

The major change is: my belt can be double-plugged. I bet you want to see me doing challenges with, right?
Plugs are not so wide. They look good to be worn for extended periods of time.
The longest plug is very sadistic: its tip hits the end of my vagina, which frustrated me a lot. It will be interesting to try it for days... if I manage to survive.




3 comments:

  1. like the colour of the Hell's Belt. 1 question with the plugs would you orgasm or would you become very aroused?
    thanks/merci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Plugs just make me aroused.

      Delete
  2. I just noticed the images you posted to beltedgirls.com. Merci. In the description you wrote "I never go out with my armor." I think you meant to say "I never go out WITHOUT my armor."

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.