Friday 22 September 2017

Questions about my Power Cuffs

I got some questions, so I will reply here.

How heavy are they?

Each cuff weighs 825 g. On my wrists, they are very hard to wear.
The weight is not the only problem: they have no paddings: when they move, they bump into my wrist bones, and give them a lot of pressure. But when I am idle, there are no problems (except they are HEAVY).

Where did I get them?

They are crafted by the same English blacksmith as my hyperthick collar. If you are interested in knowing his name, please drop a comment.

How thick are they?

They are designed to match with my hyperthick collar: they have the same thickness: 24 mm.

How do they lock?

I chose a screw-locking system. A padlock would have made them unable to be worn for daily life.


Why the name "Power Cuffs"?

This is a reference to a series of video games I love. There are the Power Bracelets in it, which strengthen the hero a lot (he can carry trees or huge stones). And my Power Cuffs will make me stronger (unless my muscles give up LOL).

Do I wear them 24/7?

Far away from all the time! I really need to get used to wearing them. A simple task as dealing cards becomes a hard challenge for my muscles. Driving becomes also something funny (at least for the passenger), but it is still safe.
However, I have to be most careful when I am in front of a table: if my cuffs bump into it (or worse: my laptop), I can be in trouble.
I have never slept with them. I will keep this part for a challenge...


More questions? drop them in comments, and I will reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.