Why the IMC is so hard to wear:
- I can't bend: to pick up an item dropped on the floor, or to put my shoes on/off, it is very hard.
- I can't go to toilet: I didn't need to use toilets for now, but it could be an issue for "the big one".
- When I need to skate, my thighs chafe against the shield (which is loose because of weight losses).
- The pressure of the bars is awful.
- Driving! if I need to drive, getting in/out the car is a funny challenge (but safe).
I will not chang my IMC. I love it as it is =^.^=
Less than 5 h to go. Wish me courage!