Saturday 23 December 2017

Chinese bra VS My-Steel bra

I own 2 chastity bras: a Chinese and a My-Steel bra. This article is meant to compare them.

Comfort: My-Steel wins

A steel bra is very hard to wear. I will not remind you how deeply I have been marked by my chastity month.
Well, my My-Steel bra is very tight, but it is the one I prefer wearing. The Chinese bra is made out of a thin steel (which is painful if the silicon comes off), and the pressure on the sternum is not pleasant. My-Steel has hemispheric cups which spread the pressure around my breasts.
The padlocks in my back (My-Steel bra) are not a problem at all.

2 details I forgot: if you have big breasts (D-size or bigger), Chinese bras may not fit you. And I tried the bra on girls who had breast surgery: this is possible (just: be careful not to squash your prothesis).

Adjustability: draw

Contrary to tis belts, My-Steel chastity bras can be adjusted on 9 cm in the back. The system is very similar compared to Chinese bras, hence the draw.
On both bras, chains can be adjusted. How, it differs: Chinese attachment points can be moved on the bra, whereas they are welded on My-Steel bras. Conversely, you can adjust the length of the chains for My-Steel, not for Chinese bras. To recap: with Chinese bras, you can change where the chains are screwed. For My-Steel bras, you change the length of the chains.

Locks: draw

It will be exactly the same as for the belts.
They look similar. My-Steel locks are very safe, very hard to destroy. However, My-Steel uses specific padlocks, which are expensive to buy if you want to replace them. Chinese belts accept small padlocks, you needn't specific locks.


Strength: My-Steel wins

You know how strong I am, and I stopped counting how many chastity bras broke. My My-Steel bra broke 3 times, but it was easy to weld.
The weakest parts are under the armpits: welding points are likely to break sooner or later.
On Chinese bras, there was a problem which didn't occur with My-Steel: the locking wedge broke. Steel is thin, it cut the wedge, until it broke.

Weight: Chinese wins

My chastity bra is the heaviest piece of steel I am wearing. I sometimes call it "4-pound bra" since it weights almost 4 lb (1 750 g to be precise). This is really heavy on my body. Chinese bras are 2.5 times lighter.
I give Chinese bras the win, since weight can be a serious problem. To be honest, I needed training to wear such a heavy bra (don't ask me how I managed to swim with). WendyWarrior stuff must be heavy!

Style: My-Steel wins

I skipped this point for the belts since they look similar. The bras have clear differences.
For My-Steel: bigger and shinier cups, chains hanging in my back, looking sturdier, ... I clearly prefer shooting with my My-Steel bra. If I can say a drawback: these cups reflect a lot, which is annoying for some photographers. Personally, I don't care.

Price: Chinese wins

As for the belts, My-Steel stuff is very expensive: about 670 EUR for the bra, whereas a Chinese bra can be found under 100 EUR.




I don't wear my Chinese bra anymore, except for few shoots. I will write the same remark I wrote for the belts: Chinese stuff is great for beginners, My-Steel is great for experimented people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.