Sunday 4 March 2018

9 days after my freedom

My wound is fully healed. There is just some stain remaining on my butt, but it is good to perform shoots.

This challenge is over for good. I don't plan to do more reports. I am enjoying right now a long, wild travel.

I tried my My-Steel belt and bra: the hot glue is average. It doesnt hold very well on small surfaces, but it can be very good combined with neoprene glue andon big surfaces. I didn't shower with yet though.

I am very happy to have lived and shared this experience with you =^.^=

From a shoot done yesterday, happy to wear classy dresses =^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Can you not take or ship your My-Steel belt and bra back to Germany and have them repair it with new edgings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, but My-Steel would charge more than 300 €to change the lining of the belt. Not worth.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.