Wednesday 28 February 2018

FAQ about the Hell's Belt

This heavy belt! you were plenty to ask me questions about this bulky belt.

I will not detail here how I feel in the belt (it is already detailed a lot in other articles). I will comment the belt itself.

Remind: this belt is a prototype: there are no other Hell's Bemt in the world.

Weight, thickness

4.1 kg (9 lb). This is the heaviest belt I have ever handled.
The steel thickness is from 5 mm (0.2 '') (plates) to 8 mm (0.3 '') (arches).

Made to measure?

Yes. Thick belts have to be tried for settings. I gave the metal worker my measurements, and he made the belt. The belt fitted me perfectly when I tried it (it is loose now due to my weight losses), but still fitting great).
Plates are not flat. They are curved according to my shapes.

Hygiene, safety

The shield is widely slotted with a steel rod above. Peeing is easy to do and easy to clean: water and this is it. It can be done with or without the rod.
To go to number 2, I have to unscrew the rod, so there is enough space to let it go through. The rod can be done and undone by myself with a tool.
Even without the rod, my belt is safe: I could get some arousal, but no orgasms (my clitoris is covered by the front plate).

Locks

This is a weakness of this prototype: the locks are not protected. There are just 2 padlocks which hold arches. I didn't want to get integrated locks since I love having padlocks. Boltcutters can cut them easily, but this is not the worst problem for me.


I am very happy with this belt, and so happy to have spent 30 days in!


 My wounds are healing (5 days after unlocking).

 Front.

Rear.

Left arch open.

Side, showing curves of the plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.