Monday 12 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 19

The physic aspects of the challenge weaken: sexual frustration became null, I don't feel the weight of this stuffso much, and the pain is in average weaker than usual. There is just 1 exception: my marks are becoming really bad. I got a strange rash under my right nipple.

The mental aspects of the challenge strengthen: my key-day is in just 11 days, and my impatience grows and grows. I often have small breakdowns. Sometimes, I shed some tears. I am pushed beyond my limits.

I don't have so much to tell for today. I am just worn out, and I can't wait any longer to get these keys. But I have to tighten my belt [best pun ever], and keep finding some courage to live.

The 23rd February is not very far. Dear fans, give me strength.

Currently feeling: the challenge tries destroying me and I try destroying it. For now, it is a draw. Even if I am worn out, I still believe I can do it.


A little rash (too dry skin?) under my right cup. It is harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.