Sunday 4 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 11

Yesterday was a very tough day. To recap:
• 2h30 - 8h15: sleep.
• 9h15 - 13h15: school support.
• 13h45 - 16h15: poker with friends.
• 16h15 - 16h30: shooting my video report.
• 16h30 - 18h30: a huge nap.
Why did I fall asleep so late? as I explained yesterday: cold and excitement.

Today will be a relaxed day. I have a fan at home, but I really need to tidy my bedroom (I became kind-of lazy after I started this challenge). And a little school support (just 20 min away by car).

I still get a lot of support from you. This gives me the power I need to go on.

I am experiencing new issues: marks. There are already deep marks because of my chastity bra. And now, I got some marks because of the belt: arches push on the skin and dig in it. Marks seem to be shallow, but I need to be careful.

Currently feeling: I was launched a bomb which attacked my stamina, but I am not dead yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.