Saturday 24 February 2018

After my month in heavy chastity


I slept so well! it was a pleasure to enjoy a night without steel =^.^=

I loved wearing my dress and having some other orgasms. I don't remember how many I got, but I enjoyed them a lot!

I don't miss my armor. I prefer spending some days without steel.

My wounds are healing. I suspect there are some steel chips between some layers of my skin. The Hell's Belt is stainless steel with a thin layer of stained steel, the latter seems to have been slightly damaged.

I am enjoying my nude body. I tried the IMC, it suits me well =^.^=

I glued my My-Steel belt and bra with hot glue. It seems good, but it should be tried for longer.


Currently feeling: enjoying my freedom =^.^= 

No pictures shared today (but I shot some). Wounds did not evolve:
- coccyx: wounds and brown marks,
- chest: rednesses and little blisters,
- neck: blacknesses due to the collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.