Thursday 8 February 2018

HALF WAY!! 1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 15

I am still locked. I reached an important point which made me feel very well: I have done the half!!
15 days in this very heavy stuff, and still alive! let's finish this challenge.

I tried using a sponge between my coccyx and the belt to feel more comfortable: it was a failure.
1st: the gap between my belt and my butt is very narrow: putting my fingers there is impossible.
2nd: the thickness of the sponge made the pressure stronger.

So I will keep bare steel on my butt. I will just use oil.

I still use cream and oil between my bra and my breasts. It works quite well, but I can't avoid marks.

Both my body and my mind are under very high pressure. Both physical and mental aspects of the challenge are getting to me, but it is very important to remain positive.

I enjoy writing daily reports. I chatted with some of you about this: I hate when models pretend being locked for days and give nothing about their feelings. This blog was opened to share how I feel, day by day. I am very happy when you read it and share your own experiences =^.^=

My nights are good. I am able to cope with average nights.
My weight is stable (73.1 kg with armor, equal 65.7 kg without steel).
I resumed some workout.
Well, I feel stronger than ever. 


Some pictures of my marks:


Lying down on my bed to show you how my belt damaged me 

Little rednesses due to my belt (in the shadow of the arch, hard to see in real life)

 My neck will leave me a little souvenir: blacknesses (hard to see on camera, easy to see in real life)

If I shift the skin under my bra, you see how much the skin is damaged. I worry a little about how long these marks will take to disappear.


Currently feeling: the challenge is getting to me, but I will show it what "warrior" means!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest reports, Wendy. I like to read them, and I suffer with you. You are so strong!
    hugs, from Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.