Tuesday 20 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 27

This month in chastity is almost finished.

My biggest pride: I have not been unlocked for any reason. I had no cleaning breaks, no nude shoots, no orgasms, ... the challenge has been done in the conditions I was expecting.
I had to turn down some people who wanted me for shoots or parties. his was the price to pay to be able to try such an ordeal.

I will have to get out the 23rd February at 20h-F (as the timer shows on homepage). Due to shoots I planned and needs to take care of my body, I will not be able to do longer than 30 days. But let's admit I had more time: would I have done 1 extra day? or maybe 5? probably not. The challenge is too hard.

The challenge is not over yet. I still have 3 nights to spend in this stuff. Nights are horrible, not since the stuff is uncomfortable, but since I am impatient. I feel horny, I really need the reward.

There are not so many comments on this blog. I get many comments on other social networks. I am encouraged by many fans.

The envelop containing my keys has been stored in a wooden chest. It is the Treasure Chest I will open Friday.
That is so amazing: I am a woman wearing more than 7 kg of steel, held by 3 ridiculously small keys (smaller than my thumb!).


Today, I was invited to attend a meeting. It was to get information about a French famous plant who makes tires. I went there, but I lost my way! thanks to the map I had in my car, I retrieved my way, and I was on time.

Currently feeling: so impatient!

 At the meeting I attended. No one noticed my heavy steel stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, here is a comment because you asked for it :)
    Keep up the good work! You're 90% done now. Alas the last bits are usually the hardest... but I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.