Sunday 18 February 2018

[FAQ] 1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 25

I received some interesting questions.

Will I have withdrawal feelings after getting out?

I can't say. Last year, I had some withdrawals to go outdoors (feeling unsafe).
After having suffered so much, I think I will enjoy some days unbelted. But I can't be 100% sure before living it.

Is my My-Steel belt repaired?

As I mentioned in a previous article, I tried hot glue on the silicon. It seems good, but I didn't wear the belt yet. I can't be sure it is strong enough.

What will I do with the Hell's Belt after my unlocking?

This belt belongs to me. I will keep it, and bring it when I travel abroad. It will become my daily belt.
Of course, it will be used for shoots.


How do I cope with pubic hair?

I use pulsed light to slow down its growth. During this challenge, I had no cleaning breaks: I didn't shave my pubis at all. The hair is long, but I don't mind having a bush instead of a nice, shaved pubis. Besides, I just watch my plates, not my skin.

Can I have sexual pleasure with the belt?

This question is still very common. The point of a chastity belt is to get no pleasure, just frustration.
Actually, a loose chastity belt can give sexual pleasure, but this is not how my belts are.

Do I have a medieval-related fetish?

We can say so. I like middle-age, this period fscinates me. Nevertheless, no one is sure chastity belts existed in middle-age.


Back to my challenge. The reward is closer and closer. The challenge seems easy (although it is still hard because of what I can't do, marks and little uncomfort).
I am spending my last Sunday of this challenge.Just thinking about freedom makes me thrilled. Friday evening, the sword will go through the envelop.


Currently feeling: almost finished, the reward will be most deserved =^.^=

My butt has some rashes near the plate. I often put some cream and oil, and these lesions are harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.