Tuesday 13 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 20

10 days remaining.

I had no cleaning breaks. My Hell's Belt has a slotted shield with a steel rod. I can unscrew the rod to go to toilet, which makes it really good for hygiene (without allowing me orgasms).

I am happy of my achievement. In 10 days, I will retrieve my nude body. That seems stupid, but I forgot how I look like naked.
I worry about my real weight. I check daily my weight: this morning, I was 72.4 kg with armor (equaling 65.0 kg without armor).

A fan asked me how I cope with my pubic hair
I use pulsed light monthly to slow down its growth and I shave 2 times a week (I mustn't use wax with pulsed light). When i am doing a long challenge (like this one): I don't shave, my hair keeps growing under the belt.
I could have allowed weekly shaving breaks to be clean under my belt, but my point was to do 30 continuous days.

On the bright side:
  • I slept very well, the belt didn't disturb me at all.
  • The little rash under my right breast is gone. 
  • I discovered a very effective way to lose weight [LOL].

I have made 2/3 of my challenge.

Currently feeling: keys will come soon, courage!



Dressed up to go shopping.

3 comments:

  1. You could be on to the latest 'diet fad' here. Maybe not, I doubt women in Europe are as 'image obsessed' as in the states.

    Seems like your body is finally adjusting to this belt. Curious, what happens once the challenge is over? WIll your body need sometime to adjust to NOT wearing your heavy (or any) belt and bra 24/7? Are you going to find yourself wanting to be in your belt/bra in order to sleep better?

    Great photo, nice change to see photos of you wearing regular clothes. The chastity bra is well hidden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need't any diet. I am very far from obesity.
      Some French women are obsessed by their weight.

      I let you read what I wrote in March 2017 (key-day and some days after): https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogspot.fr/2017/03/
      I didn't miss my armor.

      This year, I will keep documenting this blog days after having got keys. It will be very interesting to see how I evolved, and I think I will have so many things to tell.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.