Saturday 3 February 2018

[FAQ] 1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 10

10 days!! (precisely 9 days 16 h 35 min to be precise at the time I publish the article)
There are other interesting questions which came.

How can I pee and clean with the belt?

It is easy: the slot has a rod on it. When I pee, urine leaks around the rod. I just need to rinse then wipe, and I am clean.
Showers are usually enough for me. If I need to be really clean, I sit down in a basin full of soapy water.

How do I consider leather chastity belts?

I have never tried leather chastity belts. They don't appeal me at all, I don't even consider them as chastity belts. Such a belt must be able to be worn for days and allow hygiene. This is not the case for leather, hence my harsh point of view. Not to mention the ease to cheat and destroy.

What are the main issues I face to?

Comfort is clearly the worst. The plates are very big, the belt is really thick. My nights are hard. Sitting down is hard. Every move becomes hard due to the lack of comfort. The bra is really bad since very tight.
Actually, the weight is not a bad issue anymore: I developed strength.
Once again, the issues I have now are not the same issues as My-Steel at all (for the belt, the problems I will have for the bra are still true now).

How often do I have sex?

Don't ask me why this question often comes. Once for all: I don't want to have intercourses, and I have had none for now.
About solo activities: I like having orgasms from time to time (weekly) and using sextoys, this is enough for me.

Where are my keys?

My keys are in a sealed envelop, kept by my housemate. I will get them on my day 30, after 720 h of chastity.
Please guys: don't be stupid, stop asking me to give my keys to someone I don't know. Would you give keys of your car to a guy you don't know?

Any shoots planned?

There are no shoots during my challenge. I will just shoot few pictures to share here, and some videos to share on my video store. My official shoots will resume after my freedom.

What do I do apart from this challenge?

I give school support (hence I can't add my Power Cuffs all the time), I plan my future shoots, I chat with fans, I program, ... I keep living while doing this challenge.

Where do I come from?

In my town (in France), people sometimes ask me if I am Dutch. Maybe this is my accent or my height, who knows, but I think I come from France. Some other people believe I come from an other planet: they may not be 100% wrong, who knows... maybe I am an alien... LOL

How long have I had between getting the belt and starting the challenge?

This is one of the most interesting questions.
10 days. I must have spent just 2 nights belted before starting this huge challenge.
When I got the belt, I wanted to give me few more days to get used to this huge belt. However, I got many demands for late February: I had to start the challenge sooner than I wanted.
Was it a good thing to have so little time to get used to it? no and yes. No since this belt is awfully hard to wear! I would need weeks or even months to get fully used to it. And yes since oit made the challenge much more interesting. With a short training time, I would have had much less to share here.
If I get the Hell's Bra, I will give myself more time to get used to it.

Am I afraid of body damages?

Many people are worried about the consequences of such a challenge on my body. Well, I have concerns too.
What bad could happen to my body:
- backaches due to the weight and the rigidity of the steel,
- deep marks above my hips and on my chest,
- rashes under the belt,
- injuries worsened if I have an accident (as a bad fall),
- ...
To be honest, I have no ideas of how my body will take this huge challenge. For now, I feel good. I have no marks above my hips (the arches of the belt are actually good to spread the pressure). However, my coccyx is taking a lot of pain. There is no way for me to check how this skin is (unless I get the keys or destroy the belt).
I remind why I decided to detail this experience: please correct me if I am wrong, but I must be the 1st girl in the world to have done such a long challenge in such an armor. Moreover, I do not recommend anyone to spend 30 continuous days locked. This is just too tough. I gave the same advice after having done my month in My-Steel.



Currently feeling: determined to win, to show some photographers what they lost.

Shot today at 2h-F (I had a very bad night due to the excitement of this day 10):

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Wendy. You made your point very clear. I see you are right. You can be proud of yourself and your strength! hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they do say "Women are from Venus", but the thought of you being from another planet never crossed my mind :;

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.