Sunday 25 February 2018

2 days after my month in chastity

I did not wear any piece of steel on my body for more than 10 min. I wore my leotards instead.

My wounds are healing. The drynesses on my chest are healing too, I just keep some blisters for now.
All damages are harmless.

Don't ask me why: the dark ring around my waist (caused by my My-Steel and old belt) is still here!

I enjoy again rope self-suspensions. I just need some training and I will do my shows soon again!
I also enjoy some yoga poses. So many forgotten pleasures I retrieved.

Sorry to publish short articles. I don't have so much to say for now.

Currently feeling: it was really worth to have suffered for 30 days.



My wounds are healing.
(there are some rednesses due to my HRM strap) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.