Friday 2 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 9 (+ the story of the Hell's Belt)

30 % of this huge challenge done. I don't know how I am still alive.

I am standing the weight much better compared to the previous days. However, my nights are becoming awful: the rear plate is very uncomfortable now when I sleep. Maybe I should record a video during a night...
Honestly, I didn't expect my nights to be so bad.


I wanted to share with you a story. I wrote it when I was in the train from Belgium to France, the day I left the metalworker, locked in this heavy belt.

Late 2017. My biggest supplier talked me about a new project. We agreed on a chastity belt, but he knows the WendyWarrior rules: I didn't expect a thin belt as Chinese ones.
He asked me some measurements to make the belt. We talked about its style, I was so excited. When he shared pictures of it, I said "WOW"!
Time flew. It is January 2018, my impatience to get this huge item grew and grew. I booked my trains to go to Belgium (where he lives), we kept talking about it, I was very apprehensive: will it be my size? won't it be too uncomfortable? ... many questions raised, I was frightened.

12th January. I watched TV until very late. I fell asleep at 1:00am.
13th January. I woke up at 5:00am. I was so excited, I didn't get much rest during the night. Besides, I booked a train very early (leaving at 6:47am). I prepared my backpacks and I wore the old belt to travel.
I arrived in Belgium. dark-hellrasier brought me to his place. When I stepped in, I saw the belt put on the floor, close to the door.
I WAS STUNNED! I took a lot of time to ask "can I grab it?". I hardly spoke. I handled and watched the belt for a very long time. Then, we locked it on me. It is actually heavy (more than a newborn), but not as uncomfortable as I expected!
I dismantled my old belt to carry it easily. I said in myself "it will become my daily belt".

I have dreamt of a HeavyLine belt for years. What he made for me is beyond my dreams.
My eyes dropped some tears. The heaviest belt I have ever seen is on my pelvic bones. At the time I write this text, I still can't believe I was given a unique belt in the world. I can't hide my happiness =^.^=



Currently feeling: 3 weeks to go, I trust in my powers.

 Wearing tight clothes show the reliefs of my chastity belt. But who cares?

6 comments:

  1. That was a nice story, Wendy. I think I understand you. And I really love this picture of you in your leotard....
    ...with all the heavy steel underneath.

    Good luck for the rest of the month! But, please, be careful!
    B.t.w., I still think you should give the keys to someone you don't know. A friend of your partner should take them, told not to give the envelope back, before the month is over. This way only you would get the real feeling. Big hugs from Daniela in Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving my keys to someone I don't know: WORST IDEA EVER! if he/she decides never to give me the keys, I will be in serious troubles. I gave my keys to my housemate, since I trust her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you trust your housemate's decision to end your "challenge" early if she it would be in the best interest for your physical well being (as physiologically, you have no issues with this heavy belt). We all know you are not one to back down from a challenge (as any good Warrior would) however, it is important not to hurt yourself doing this challenge.

      Also, how long and for what duration (including to bed) did you wear this belt during the two week span from when you 'wore the belt home' to when you started this challenge? I suspect it may not have been much given your surprise to the issues that have occured. Perhaps a bit more time to get used to the belt may have been order before taking on such a huge challenge?

      Hopefully things will start improving soon as your body becomes more accustomed to this to this heavier belt. Good luck and have fun.

      Delete
    2. I think you misunderstood, dear Wendy. I mean, your housemate should give the keys to some of her friends, someone she will fully trust.
      Like this, you have no idea where the keys are, and it will give you the true feeling of being at someone's 'mercy', if I may say so. That third person need not know, what the keys are for!

      Delete
    3. In case of problems, I must be able to get the keys as fast as possible. Keys are somewhere in my flat, and my housemate can give me them in case of problems. I don't accept they are kept by someone who is not under my roof.
      I know I can't get my keys. Where they are doesn't change anything for me: I am locked, the challenge is tough, period. I will be released the 23rd February (unless serious problem), period.
      Tomorrow, I will upload new FAQ. I just edited it, a very interesting question was asked by one of you.

      Delete
  3. Great to hear that story Wendy, and how determined you are to make this belt your normal daily wear.
    So he GAVE you the belt? You paid him nothing? WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.