Saturday 17 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 24

As I told you, nights are always the hardest moments.
Before, I had problems with the rear plate: it is as if I lie down on concrete, i preferred sleeping on my sides.
Now, if I sleep on my side, the belt can move (thanks stupid weight losses...), but I am used to this steel rear plate. So I sleep lied down on my back.

The challenges evolves, and it is becoming very easy now. Well, I still miss my leotards, my Iron Maiden Corset and some sexual pleasure (my clitoris decided to make me horny now, maybe turned on by the idea of getting free soo), but the mental aspect doesn't get to me anymore.

I don't think anyone could have expected me to do so long in this stuff. dark-hellraiser (the very skilled man who crafted this belt) and I didn't believe it was possible, but I am about to make it. 80% of this challenge has been done successfully.

I put WD40 in the hinges. They don't look rusty, but I prefer being careful. If they are stuck and I can't take the belt off next Friday, I will look very stupid.

Currently feeling: the power runs through my veins. After having spent so hard moments, the 6 last days look like piece of cake.

 A fan paid me a visit today. I had to show him who rules in my home.

2 comments:

  1. Very good! Still say your going to have 'withdrawal' feelings after you get out. Did you ever get your MySteel belt repaired? Alos, what are your plans for the Hells Belt after this challenge is over? Will it be retired or you still wear it once in a while for 'special occasions' (such as photoshoot)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make a new FAQ tomorrow. Your questions will be replied there.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.