Friday 16 February 2018

[LAST WEEK] 1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 23

Last year, I added my full stuff for 7 days. This is a challenge I have enough done, so I will not do this again. Besides, I give school support, so it will not be safe to try this again.

I sleep well, I live well, the challenge doesn't get to me anymore. The situation is really good.
Nevertheless, I still miss my self-suspensions, my leotards, my nude body. So many forgotten pleasures I will retrieve in 7 days.
Actually, I can still suspend myself to my ring. The problem is: I can't pose as I want (it is too complicated to explain). I just can sit in the air (which is funny, but not what I love doing in shows).

I will write a short report. I will have a busy afternoon (school support), this is just casual daily life.

Currently feeling: my courage will be rewarded next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.