Friday 9 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 16

I have something very funny to share.

Yesterday, I had to drive my housemate to her doctor. It is 1 h away from our home.
On the outward journey, we saw a town with a kinky name: Cuffy. I said in myself "I should have brought handcuffs and dropped my housemate cuffed to this sign". But I didn't bring handcuffs.
On the return journey, I felt disturbed. I often say the challenge is attacking my strength, and it was clear during this trip: I lost my way. Seriously, I took a wrong road (I don't know where), and I was lost. Fortunately, I had a map and a compass, and I managed to get back home (45 min later than I planned).

My night was good.
I fell asleep late (I worked on my laptop until 0h15-F). I didn't move so much during the night. Maybe having driven so much wore me out...


Want a report about my stuff?

BELT:

  • Pain: B↑: I gave a better mark than before: I am feeling better with this belt.
  • Marks: B: marks are still shallow. I just worry about what happens under the rear plate.
  • Hygiene: A: as I said earlier, this belt is very good about hygiene.
  • Comfort: C↑: my nights are better, hence the "C" instead of the past "D".
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel my sex anymore. This is normal.
    Technical problems: A: desptie of my strength, I don't think I can destroy such a belt..
  • Weight: A↑↑: it used to be a "C", it is now a "A". I developed a lot of strength in my legs. Its 4 kg are not an issue anymore (unless I go in water of course, but I am too young to die drowned).

BRA:
  • Pain: D↓: I will be less optimistic. .This bra is becoming really hard to wear.
  • Marks: D↓: I checked pictures I shot last year: my marks seem similar as the marks I should have on my day 23. I worry they could be serious.
  • Hygiene: A: no problems at all.
  • Comfort: D↓: this bra is awful. The chains give a lot of pressure on my shoulders, cups deeply dig in my chest.
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel my nipples anymore.
  • Technical problems: A: still nothing wrong.
  • Noise: A: I love their noise =^.^=
  • Weight: A: I am used to the weight of my bra.

COLLAR:
  • Pain: C↓: the pressure it gives on the shoulder chains give me little pain.
  • Marks: C↓: my neck is showing black marks (similar as the marks which were left by my old chastity belt years ago).
  • Comfort: B: comfort can be worse.
  • Noise: A: no noise to report. I love hearing the ring when I run =^.^=

I still think the mental aspect plays a lot. I keep thinking I can smash this challenge into pieces, but I am reaching some limits. Everything seems harder in my daily life.

Currently feeling: 2 weeks remaining. They will not be easy, but giving up is not an option.


There is a French guy who named a town "Cuffy".



A good shower helps me to relax. I love keeping my towels on me after shower =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. When wearing the belt, do you allow yourself to give oral sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has changed since the last challenge that the chastity bra is causing you so much more discomfort this time around? I would think your body should be use to your chastity bra as it is the most frequently worn (besides the collar) piece of your 'armor'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 main things changed:
      1) The whole challenge: being in the Hell's Belt makes me more sensitive to pain and marks.
      2) My weight: I have less fat than last year.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.