Monday 19 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 26

The last Monday of my challenge!
Every evening in the shower, I say in myself "I have done the last Saturday/Sunday/..." of my challenge.

Will I try such a challenge again? honestly, I don't know what to think about this. I said "NO" at the beginning (it is really hard and I need so much time), but it may be interesting to live it again when I will get the Hell's Bra. Maybe for 2019, who knows.

There are ups and downs. In the final phase of this challenge, there are mainly ups. I keep saying "almost finished", it makes me powerful, and I really want to defeat this challenge. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I am very impatient to grab my leotards ad bikinis, to watch my nude body, and (most important): orgasm. Strangely, I don't miss my Iron Maiden Corset so much. It is hung on a beam in my bedroom, I love watching it, but I rarely think about getting back into it. Some days without steel will make me happy.

Anyway, the challenge is not yet finished. 4 days to go. My nights are not so good, as you can see on my picture today.

Currently feeling: impatient.

Brushing my hair.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, wasn't sure in the early part of the challenge how you would do based on your posts. Seems like you were doing better at night recently, has something changed or is it just a couple 'bad nights"? To clarify the issue with the "marks' is just from the bra or were you also having marks as a result of the bra. That seems to be the only (besides restless nights) major issues you have had with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My impatience makes my nights worse: I get less good sleep.
      I have marks because of the tightness of the bra.

      I had many issues with this challenge at the beginning: the weight of this stuff was very hard to get used to.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.