Tuesday 6 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 13

Almost the half done! I feel as if I have been in this stuff for years. 13 days look so long when you are prevented from living normally.

Due to my weight losses, my belt is less tight. It can be struggled a little, but not enpough to allow me sexual pleasure.

Here is a global assessment of my armor. Remind: A is the bestmeans "no problems", E means "I can't stand it anymore" (F means: "serious warning").

BELT:
  • Pain: C: this rigid belt! it is just awful to sleep: it gives me a lot of pain on my rear (as always), but I can cope with.
  • Marks: B: marks are still shallow.
  • Hygiene: A: this belt is much better about hygiene than the My-Steel one: no silicon to catch smells, and the slotted shield allows a better cleaning.
  • Comfort: D: it can be a serious issue when I sleep, awful but I put an optimistic "D".
  • Sexual frustration: A: it's too easy for me to overcome sexual frustration.
    Technical problems: A: I don't understand how this belt could break. Maybe the locks could rust, but the steel is so thick.
  • Weight: C: I am rarely stood up for a long time. However, when I need to skate or walk, the weight pushes on my body. At least it strengthens my legs.

BRA:
  • Pain: C: the pressure around the breasts is really strong.
  • Marks: C: the skin around the breasts became red. Marks seem to be deep, but I know this is normal.
  • Hygiene: A: no problems at all.
  • Comfort: C: the bra and its rear chains are bad when I lied down. Stood up, the bra is very tight (despite of weight losses).
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel my nipples anymore.
  • Technical problems: A: nothing wrong to report, except some pieces of tape which come off (but easy to replace).
  • Noise: A: I love their noise =^.^=
  • Weight: A: I am used to the weight of my bra.

COLLAR:
  • Pain: B: the pressure it gives on the shoulder chains give me little pain.
  • Marks: B: my neck shows some rednesses.
  • Comfort: B: that could be worse. But this stupid ring annoys me so much now, when I move or when it catches my hair.
  • Noise: A: no noise to report. I love hearing the ring when I run =^.^=

Currently feeling: I am very happy to be able to write daily reports. It helps me to reduce the stress of this challenge.
I will NEVER try such a challenge in the future. So enjoy this huge, HEAVY challenge, since it may be the only one which is documented on the Internet.

Today, there is snow. I want to share with you a little picture shot from my window.

3 comments:

  1. Cool snow! Have not had much snow this year, of course where I am doesn't snow but usually by this time of the year it is visible atop of the surrounding mountains. We had two weeks of winter and now the weather is spring (or as other parts of the country would call it summer). Hate to see what our summer is going to be like this year, but then again this will be my 25th year here so I am used to it.

    "Never"? As in never again period or never without more time for preparation? Is there a mid-point between the MySteel and your Hell's Belt as the way you describe it seems to be from one extreme to the other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The My-Steel belt is between the Hell's Belt and the Chinese belt. I rarely talk about the Chinese belt since I don't wear it anymore for daily life.
      You can read the article I shared today.

      Delete
  2. the scene from your window looks cold, and also a bit too many people living ontop of each other, in the "south" it is 30degC and afternoon thunderstorms, good for a swim after work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.