Saturday 10 February 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 17: trying thigh cuffs

Don't ask me why I have done this.

I decided to add my thigh cuffs for 24 hours. I locked them yesterday evening. This little extra challenge will end today at 21h (French time).


My mental powers are deeply attacked. I am very proud of the achievement I am doing, but I feel sometimes overwhelmed by this challenge. I can feel this pride, this strength, this power to finish it... while I am about to burst into tears.
I don't know exactly when it occurs nor how I can avoid it. This challenge has ups and downs.

In 13 days, I will get these keys. I am waiting for them as a child is waiting for Christmas. I count every hour of this time which will allow me the most powerful moments of my life: the freedom, after the hardest challenge of my life.

Someone asked me an interesting question:
What changed between this challenge and the challenge of last year? I can less easily wear the bra and collar...
My weight changed. I have less fat than last year, so less padding to feel less pain. It makes the bra and collar harder to wear.
The 2nd aspect is: the whole challenge. The Hell's Belt makes the challenges very hard, my strengths are worn out faster than last year, hence I feel more sensitive to pain.

Currently feeling: mixed, both strong and weary.


3 comments:

  1. That is what happens when you have idle time on your hands and you start thinking to yourself "what could I do to make this even more challenging?". It is only 24-hours and would not believe the thigh cuffs would really add that much discomfort. Who knew there would be such a downside to being "less fat" this time around.

    You have not posted any pictures during this challenge as to what the belt and bra look like under regular clothes. You did the one with the Zentai, but not how you are dressed for when you do your school support. I would not appear the belt would leave much of a profile other than the padlocks...which reminds me of something you mentioned last week on how you disliked integrated locks, what was the reasoning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind about the photo part, I do see you posted one on Tumblr.

      Delete
    2. I shared pictures of me dressed on Tumblr and other social networks. I should share more here (I will give school support tomorrow).

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.