Friday 18 January 2019

My new chastity belt: the Heart Belt

Maybe you saw it on Twitter or FetLife: I got a new chastity belt.
It is made out of 2-mm thick stainless steel. The belt weighs 1.3 kg (about 3 lb). It is very pleasant to wear.

I was able to shoot some pictures while it was crafted.

 I got measured 2 months ago.

 Pieces were drawn on a stainless steel plate.

Then they were cut. The waistbelt was bent.
 
 The shield were bent, and the locking plate was welded.

 And here is the final belt!

The 1st time I tried this finished belt! I was so excited!

If you want to get such a belt (female version only), please contact me.

5 comments:

  1. beautifull.
    has it advantages VS your others belts ??
    serge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has many advantages.
      1) No silicon. The metal is thck and doesn't dig into my skin. On my My-Steel belt, the damaged silicon could hurt me.
      2) Dropped waistband. The heart gives me more flexibility, as my waist is not fully covered.
      3) Self-made. I made this belt with a French friend, so if I need to adjust it, it is very easy. Besides, it didn't cost me as much as the My-Steel belt.
      4) Pride. This is a unique belt, I am very proud to share it ^^
      5) Double-Shield. According to me, the shield is really important. Since I am flexible, I need a double-shield system, with wide plates of steel. Only the My-Steel belt is properly adapted to my body. Sine I made this belt myself, it was easy to try it and check pieces are wide enough. However, I am planning to make a new main shield (a bit wider) to feel even more safer.

      Delete
  2. very nice to see you with this new chastitybelt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.