Thursday 7 February 2019

My shout against BL.com

I have many rancours towards Gina. To avoid giving her advertisement, I shrank the link to "BL.com".

1st of all, I sent her a leopard zentai in April 2016. She only showed me the video in November 2016.
When I receive gifts from fans, I make a video while I unbox his gift, and I send him the video. Gina lost some points in my esteem.

I know it is very hard to show everyone's gift I received, I got so many items. But this is not the end.

I ordered Gina to delete all my comments from her website. She has never done so.

Last but not least, when she said she will leave her website, she wrote my name in the poll. I didn't consider this good at all. She didn't warn me!! she put me into this website without my consent. I was least happy when I discovered that.
Roxanne and Sophie (the 2 other girls) are Dutch (so is Gina), whereas I am French. Besides, the website depends on a Dutch guy. Why should I have been put in?

I am still ordering Sophie (the new webmaster) to delete my comments. I hope she will do soon.


As far as the future of this blog is concerned... I am not sure. New rules of Google+ accounts may shut this blog down in late March.

Challenges? sorry, I am too busy. When I will have enough time, I want to try a short challegne with my Heart Belt. But for now, this is not possible.


EDIT (9th February 2018): Gina had been ignoring me for ages. All what I shouted against her is still on my heart. And although Sophie eventually deleted all my comments, she doesn't seem honest either.

2 comments:

  1. This is quite negative! Why put negative things on your blog? You should delete this and show more new chastity pics. Don't get caught up in things that depress us all. Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already shouted at someone else here and he acted. When I have something to say, I say it here.
      Don't worry, I will upload a new article soon.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.