Tuesday 19 February 2019

The Heart Belt got improved

As I created this chastity belt, I am able to modify it easily.

The perforated main shield is alright, but silly when I need to pee.
My My-Steel belt has a slot: it makes this function much less messy. And it allows plugs!

My Heart Belt can have a plug in.
It uses my big plug from My-Steel. In the case I want to get a new plug, I can buy one on My-Steel store.

The rest of the belt didn't change. I think I have a very good belt for my daily life.
Its rings are very useful. Maybe I should show you how I lock thigh cuffs...

I wonder if I should do 30 days in. I am not sure if I have the time, nor if it is worth doing such a huge Deal a 3rd time. Maybe shorter but harder challenges...

Isn't it a nice device?

I remind you I can make similar versions of this belt. If you are a woman (or if you have a female sub), I can make you this belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.