Friday 5 May 2017

24 h in full stuff + chains: 7 h done: awful nap

I had a night about an hour ago writing this article. And I was having a nap. And here are new issues I didn't expect.
  • My wrists are chained to my belt: if I try sleeping on a side, I can't move the bottom wrist enough, so it's uncomfortable.
  • To get in the bed, because of the ankle chains: it is not this easy.
  • To pull the blanket: I show the picture without blanket since I pushed it away, but good luck to pull the blanket to your neck!
  • Pushing soft toys away: I think you can see I have A LOT OF soft toys. When my "wall of meows" collapses, it is very hard to stack them back.
This challenge is not becoming easier, but this is why it is so interesting!

If you ask me to give a mark to this challenge:
I can't put lower than the maximal difficulty. If you have enver lived this, just try. This is horrible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.