Saturday 20 May 2017

Advice for girls who want to enter in chastity

Chastity beginners often ask me advice. Here are 5 advice I can give to them.
I will not talk about sexual frustration, jsut about hygiene, skin care and getting used to.

1st advice: get used to your belt.

Don't start by doing 30 continuous days in a chastity belt. This is just impossible (or almost) for the body and the mind to be belted for so long without any training. Feel free to unlock the belt when needed.
You may not feel in ease to pee or shower the 1st days: take the time you need before jumping belted in the shower, or to pee through the belt.

2nd advice: use an adjustable belt.

A Chinese belt is great since you can adjust its measurement to your body. Besides, they are cheap (there is nothing worse than spending 1 000 $ in a chastity belt which doesn't fit on you).
Don't wear your belt too tight: you can develop blisters, bruises or wounds.
Don't either wear your belt too loose: it will chafe and damage your skin.

3rd advice: clean yourself when needed.

A chastity belt needs a strict hygiene. Feel free to unlock the belt when you need to be cleaned.
Personally, when I have done my 31 days, I used a basin of soapy water to be kept clean. But after 31 days, the belt smelled the death.

4th advice: oil, a lot of oil.

I use a lot of vegetal oil between my skin and my belt to avoid damaging my skin (at least daily). I advise beginners to keep their belt oily to prevent bruises, chafes and other problems.

5th adivce: find your own way to cope with chastity.

Sounds ridiculous, but maybe you will not like the basin or oil, and you find better devices which fit you better. Try several kinds of oils/creams until you find the best for you.


Have fun, and feel free to drop comments if you have extra questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.