I can stretch my arms, I can run, I can jump, ... my normal life is retrieved!
This was a short but intense challenge. I made it!
From hardest to easiest:
- Wrists: this was the point of this challenge. Being unable to use my arms properly is really hard.to have a normal daily life . Even grabbing a bowl on a shelf is hard!
- Collar: its weight and the difficulty to push it by hand make the collar very hard to wear.
- Thigh cuffs: I can't run, I need to be careful when I walk.
- Chain between ankles: they limit the angle I can do with my legs, but this was not a so big problem.
- Bra: it was tight and gave me some pain.
- Belt: it annoyed me very little. No sexual frustration, and not much pain.
My next challenge? you were a lot to ask me about this! and I will keep the secret.
Some pictures of my freedom: