Sunday 23 April 2017

10 [7] days in full stuff, 4 days after freedom

Let's be clear: now, my body really needs to be healed. I am rarely armored (just some pictures and when I go outdoors).

My right ankle (top picture) has serious drynesses I noticed just today.
My right elbow (bottom picture) is still dry, but healing.



I went swimming today. No steel on me, just a swimsuit. There are clear differences compared to my armored swim: the weight, the strength needed, and the ability to breath.

I am living well without my armor. But this is not an excuse not to throw my armor away! I love her too much =^.^=

Any ideas of challenges doable in a short time?

1 comment:

  1. Put on the belt during the day and pick it up when you take a shower. Do not wear the bra for at least a week. To be able to have a friend to control your keys. I usually do it like this. I avoid using it continuously and cause edema. When you are healed you can practice your next challenge using clamp, plugs, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.