Wednesday 19 April 2017

10 [7] days in full stuff, FREE!!

Day 7 is here, and the sword is through the envelop.

I GOT MY KEYS!


I am so proud of I have done (even if plenty of you wished I had done 10 days or worse, bunch of sadistics LOL).


Marks

They are really bad, the worst marks I have ever seen. My skin is really dry, and damaged by places (under my right breasts and pubic area).
Irritations on elbows and thighs are harmless. They are disappearing right now (few hours after the freedom).
On the neck, my skin is blackened (but hard to see on a camera).
Relief marks (as the links of the thigh cuff chains) are already gone. So I am keeping my usual marks: waist and bra (plus some skin damages).
Are they linked to my fat loss? probably. Is there an other factor? probably, but which one? mystery.

Technical problems

Just some silicon to glue again, and a rivet broken on a thigh cuff. Don't ask how it can have been broken.

Sexual frustration

Once again, sexual frustration exists until day 5 or 6, then it becomes null. I am enjoying some pleasure now, but my orgasms are not as powerful as after 31 days in chastity.

Happiness

I am REALLY happy! I held myself to cry in the video, but this happiness to get keys is priceless.

Weight

This is THE most interesting point of this challenge!
After unlocking just my wrist cuffs, I felt much lighter.
After having been fully unlocked, I have lost the more-than-6 kg I was wearing (for your information: I weigh about 66 kg, so I was wearing almost 10 % of my body weight in steel). I felt lighter than a feather, and I couldn't hold my balance properly.

Conclusion

It was clearly the hardest challenge I have ever done. Maybe not the most impressive, but this is the challenge I have used the most strength in.
Honestly, I think I could have done the 10 days, but I would have suffered much more, and I may have got serious injuries.
Once again, I will need time to get used to a body without steel. Some workout to develop my strength will be good for my back, but not too much (therwise, I would lose more fat).

Doing it again?

SURE!
I need a serious rest to heal these marks, but I will try doing 10 days later. And no time gamble this time LOL





2 comments:

  1. Well done, Wendy! Hope you will recover soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done now rest and recuperation after your ordeal remember you need to repair yourself as well as your chastity belt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.