Tuesday 18 April 2017

10 [7] days in full stuff, day 6

I WON POKER! This means: my 10 days in full stuff will become 7. I will be freed TOMORROW!



Once again, the report. 1 sword means "very easy", 5 swords means "very hard".

Belt ⚔⚔
Peeing becomes harder. My belt is very tight and pain strengthens above my hipbones. But I can cope with these difficulties until freedom.
Sexual frustration is now very weak. These last days, I had some peaks of sexual lust, but no way to please myself.

Bra ⚔
I can't put less than 5 swords.
I can't explain why, but I have odd lesions under my right breast. When the cup pushes on them (or just when someone touches them), they are very painful.
Chains are also a big problem, since very tight, and my bones are very close to my skin.

Collar ⚔
For now, this collar doesn't bother me at all.

Elbow cuffs ⚔⚔
I remove 1 sword, since I am gtting used to them. When I don't move so much, they are not so bad anymore.

Wrist cuffs ⚔⚔
Their weight is hard to stand for my muscles when i move. Even eating with a fork becomes workout!
But they don't deserve more than 2 swords.

Thigh cuffs ⚔
I am getting used to them. But I am chafed becauseof them.

Ankle cuffs ⚔
No problems at all.


Global difficulty ⚔⚔⚔⚔

The challenge is becoming very hard, and much harder than I could have ever believed. I explained in my previous report why (heavier cuffs, and shock of not having spent continuous weeks in steel).
I want to detail the latter point: in February, when I locked my cuffs, I was used to my belt-bra-collar, since worn for 24 days. But 6 days before, I locked everything in one shot. The shock is very hard, and getting used to everything in one shot is something I didn't expect.

There is also something very serious to consider: my fat weight. I must have lost fat in early April. And less fat means: less "padding" between steel and bones. This can explain why I have so much pain with my belt and bra.

As a conclusion, these are very good news I won this poker (it was shot and will be shared soon), and you gambled 3 days.
I think I have shown a lot of strength, and I deserve my keys.

Thank you for your support =^.^=
24 h before keys!
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you won and can get out of the metal work tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

  2. Enjoy your freedom and prepare a new challenge. greetings

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.