Friday 14 April 2017

10 days in full stuff, day 2

48 h spent in this armor. And I start feeling this challenge will not be easy at all.

In this report, I will use swords to show the difficulty. ⚔ is the easiest, ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔ is the hardest.


Belt ⚔⚔⚔
Sexually frustrating (I used my electric plug few days, and I miss it). Marks are already deep, and it's hard to pee with thighs cuffed together. But I manage to have a correct hygiene, and I enjoy my challenge.

Bra ⚔⚔
Painful since very tight, chains are also marking me. But I can't complain too much, since I like it.
The padlocks in my back are not annoying at all, neither the chains hangling in my back.

Collar ⚔
The least annoying piece of steel. I am used to wearing this hyperheavy collar. Do you think I should find an even heavier one?

Elbow cuffs ⚔⚔⚔
Not comfortable when I sleep. They deserve 3 swords just for this.

Wrist cuffs ⚔⚔
They are heavy,  but so lovely =^.^=
Not incomfortanble, and great to do workout.

Thigh cuffs ⚔⚔⚔⚔
I  put 4 stars, since they are clearly the most annoying part of my stuff: walking is hard, climbing stairs is hard, they are not very comfortable, ... worst drawback: their noise.

Ankle cuffs ⚔
No problems at all. Just the need to hide them when I go outdoors.


Global difficulty ⚔⚔⚔

I didn't expect an easy challenge, but this is harder than what I faced in late February. This must be the shock not to have spent continuous weeks in steel. And my new wrist cuffs are much heavier than the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.