Wednesday 28 June 2017

24 hours plugged done: assessment after freedom

I think it is interesting to share how I feel now.

My plug gave me pain in my vagina (because of width, I explained it before). But I still have the pain now, about 6 h after having pulled it out.

Other strange fact: I went skating outdoors with my scooter. Roads in my town are not very smooth, so I had some shakes. I felt something in my vagina, as if the plug was still there, whereas it had been taken off hours before!
I really feel I have a ghost-plug. I still feel now my vagina is stretched, and when I contract my muscles, I have exactly the same feelings as if its big ball was in me.

On the bright side, there are no signs of internal injuries. I was also able to have naps (I slept a lot during the day to recover from this night).
And: rain! it rained today. This means: colder weather, and the swelling of my body reversed (I must have held too much water in me).

Other interesting fact: I tried oil when I put back the plug in me (at about 0h), and it was easier to pull out at about 11h. The plug was still oily after having been put in me. I will write a separate article about oil as lubricant.


Will I try spending 48 h plugged? clearly not yet. Either I need more training, or I should use a smaller plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.