Thursday 15 June 2017

X hours in my Iron Maiden Corset: 2 h done

I am writing this article 2 h after having begun.

I will use swords to show the difficulty: is easy, ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔ is horrible.

Breathing: ⚔⚔⚔
It is not horrible to breath, but it is not easy either. I would say I can live with this IMC unless I do workout.

Bending/Moving: ⚔⚔⚔⚔
I can move my hips, but not my spine. My moves are reduced: even picking something fallen on the floor is hard!
And when I want to lie down on my bed, good luck to stand up back! 

Sexual frustration: ⚔
The shield of my IMC makes cumming impossible (even if the safety is not 100%). I needn't to touch myself, I live well without sexual pleasure. 

Heat: ⚔⚔
I have a fan and I can drink. I sweat, but I am fine.

Pain/Comfort: ⚔⚔⚔⚔
The bars are deeply marking me. If I move the skin a little, you see I am red! this is awful.
The biggest pain is on my ribcage, where I have the thinnest layer of fat. 

I keep my courage, and I go further!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.