Wednesday 28 June 2017

X hours plugged: 13,5 hours done: checking

When I shot the pictures below, it was very late (read the times on them).

I started sleeping at 22h, I slept quite fine, then I felt a bit bad. Because of the heat, and since I drank a lot, my body was swollen. In other words: my belt was extremely tight. To avoid any injuries, I decided to take a checking break.
  1. I unlocked the belt and pulled out the plug. Probably because of the succion effect in my vagina (and/or since the lube was completely absorbed), the plug was really hard and painful to pull out.
  2. I checked the plug and my vulva. I was positively surprised there were no blood, no wounds, ... everything was fine.
  3. I put some oil on the plug (the same oil I use between belt and skin), and I pushed it in me. The plug slipped easily.
  4. I locked back the belt, but looser than usual (watch the pictures: you can see extra holes near the locks).

I feel much better with oil on the plug and looser belt. Maybe some of you will not be happy by this little break, but don't forget: I managed twice to wear the plug for more than 12 h, and I had twice internal injuries. So I think it was wise to be sure there were nothing wrong.

My challenge is still the same: spending as long as I can with the plug in me. 24 h will be a good aim I think.
Thanks to this challenge (although not yet finished), I experienced interesting facts:
  • At the beginning, the plug is very disturbing, then its effect weakens. The body gets used to being plugged.
  • With training (use of sextoys since I didn't have sex with guys yet), the vagina is more able to accept big toys. In the past I was injured by it, now I have no wounds.
  • After a long time in me, the plug is very hard to pull out. Is it because the lube is absorbed by vaginal walls? is it since my vagina didn't wet enough for the pulling out? will the oil fix this problem? I can't answer yet. However, I can affirm: I managed to loosen my vaginal muscles, and this didn't help to pull the plug out.
  • I didn't tell you, but I managed to sleep with a smaller plug a long time ago (I don't remember when). It was with my old belt and its thin plug (biggest diameter was 28 mm). The night was easy and the plug slipped easily out after the night.
  • The plug makes me feeling horny, and this has negative impacts on my behaviour: I am more agressive, more irritable, and less able to chat with someone.

I took a long time to write this article. But you must have understood the point of this blog: no matter if I succeed or fail, I started this blog to describe how I feel in real time, and to give advice. And of course: to answer your questions.





Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.