Wednesday 28 June 2017

How to use vegetal oil?

After my plugged challenge, I have so much to say about the vegetal oil I use.


For my skincare: I use baby oil, avocado oil or sweet almond oil.


How do I use it?
I put some oil on my fingers, then I rub the inner part of my belt-bra. I shift the belt-bra to spread oil, then I can continue my life.
If I am about to lock the armor on, I put oil on my waist, crotch and around my trunk, so the belt and bra will be put on oily areas (and this is much more comfortable).

Why oil?
I tried baby powder: this was good, but only on short term. I clearly prefer oil.
Besides, oils heals the skin. I tried some healing-moisturizing creams: they are good, but they are quickly absorbed by skin, and their effects are much shorter than oils.

What happens if I don't use oil?
Without oil, 2 cases can occur:
1) The belt-bra are tight: they don't move, and they cause blisters and wounds. In addition with uncomfort and bruises.
2) The belt-bra are loose: they chafe against the skin. This can lead to injuries too.

Where to find it?
Vegetail oil and baby oils are very easy to find in any stores.Just find beauty aisles, and jackpot!
A spray-botthe is much handier to use.

Which kind of oil for skin?
I tried avocado, sweet alond, jojoba, and baby oils: I would say they are all similar. Try by yourself.

How often do I put oil?
Daily or more. I put oil as much as needed.
I put more oil when my belt-bra are tighter than usual (hot weather for instance) or when I do workout. Actually, I just put oil when I feel my skin is dry.


For my sextoys: I use aqua-based lube or vegetal oil.


I was said oil in vagina is not good. Personally I have never had problems, and I prefer oil much more than aqua-based lube.

Why do I prefer oil rather than aqua-based lube?
Many reasons. Some are personal, some are quoted on the Internet.
  • Oil is good for skin, but also for the vagina. If you say "the vagina will be dirty by oil" or something else, don't forget the vagina is able to clean by itself.
  • I prefer the contact of oil rather than lube.
  • To equal quantities, oil is more effective than lube.
  • Oil tastes much better than lube (I love licking toys after their trip in my depths, my pussy juices taste really nice).
  • Oil stays longer than lube. I talked about this in the article when I was freed from my plug: after hours in me, it is easier to pull out an oily plug. Lube dried, and pulling out a dry plug is horrible.
Now, the drawbacks of oil:
  • Oils leaks much more than lube.
  • Oil gives oily fingers (stupid sentence, but it's annoying to have plenty of oil on fingers).
  • Some materials (as plastics) can be damaged by oily components. This is most well know for condoms.

How  to use vegetal oils to lubricate?
I sometimes do the 1st, sometimes the 2nd.
1) Spread labia and spray oil in the vaginal opening.
2) Put oil on the tip of the toy.
In both cases, I rub the tip of the toy on my vaginal opening, to spread the oil as much as possible on me, then on the toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.