Thursday 15 June 2017

X hours in my Iron Maiden Corset: 1 h done

1 h done! and to be honest: it is not as bad as it could have been.

Bars are digging into my body. I feel weird, kind of slower than usual. Hard to describe, but the feeling is good.


I received questions in comments, I will answer them.


Does it hurt your boobs it looks like it push down on them a bit?
No. My breasts are not injured. Maybe since I am used to the chastity bra...

Where did you get it from?
I groupped these 2 questions.
The IMC was crafted by a Belgian guy. Please contact me at wendywarrior@orange.fr and I can make you in touch with him.

How much did it cost?
The price: I don't know, since he gave me the IMC in exchange of making some advertisement for him. And this is a prototype, so it is not perfect.

Can you have something to eat while wearing it?
Interesting question!
Yes, I can eat while wearing the IMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.