Wednesday 28 June 2017

X hours plugged: 21 hours done: night assessment

My night has been horrible. The plug was keeping me horny, and it is painful for my poor vagina! I can't wait to take it off.

At 3h, I took off my bra and collar.
The bra: it was very tight (remind: my body was swollen because of the heat), and I was too tired to adjust it. My bra is adjusted by screws in the back (impossible to unscrew when the bra is locked), but knowing how much I was tired, operating little screws was a bad idea.
The collar: when I was plugged, I was only able to sleep lied on the back. If I am lied down on a side, my plug is even more awful. But if I am lied on my back, the collar gives a lot of pressure on my neck: uncomfortable, really uncomfortable.

The belt is still here and loosened. I think I loosened too much the shield, I can slip fingers under it. The waist is fine.

In 3 h, I will have done 24 h plugged, and I will take this thing out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.