Tuesday 27 June 2017

X hours plugged: 5 hours done

I had a little nap (about 1 h). And my state of mind changed: I feel much better now.

Little assessment about my challenge. I will use swords: is easiest, ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔ is hardest.


Collar:
Clearly the least annoying piece of my stuff.

Bra:
Not annoying, just a bit painful since really tight. I am used to it, that's why I just put 2 swords.

Belt:
It is tight and it must be marking my waist. Not very comfortable, but I can stand it.

Plug depth:
My plug is not very long compared to my vagina. I don't feel it reaches the bottom. If the shield is not placed, I can push it even deeper (don't use it as a pretext to send me a longer plug!!!!).

Plug width:
5 swords. This is the worst point of this plug.
It is made with 2 solid steel balls: the thickest (near the rod) is 40 mm diameter, and the smallest (deepest) is 30 mm. To wear it for extended periods of time, good luck.
Of course, this is a personal point of view: a girl who is used to having sex has a wider vagina (some girls are able to push very wide dildos in them... ugly). Maybe I should start having intercourses with guys LOL
A little word to my male fans: if you have complexes about the length of your penis, don't forget the sword is usually longer than the sheath (if I can say so), and the most important is the width of your machine (scientific).

Pinching:
It can occur! my labia can be pinched between the main shield (which is slotted) and the rod of the plug. The plug is designed to move back and forth, but sometimes it doesn't move properly, and I am pinched. This can only occur when I move, and I just need to do the reverse moves to undo the pain.

Plug weight:
The least annoying with the plug. It is an heavy plug (400 g), but unless I swim, the weight is nothing.

I am often horny, since the plug keeps me aroused. I feel my vagina is active (and sometimes it shrinks aroung the plug. This is not so unpleasant, I like the feelings =^.^=

I will answer this question: can I have orgasms with the plug?
NO. Without clitoral stimulation, I am unable to have orgasms, and my clitoris is very well protected by the chastity belt. The plug stimulates my vagina, but nothing more.
However, if I can rub my clitoris, having a toy with me can make my orgasms more powerful and/or faster to come.


Static camera shot me while sleeping. I let you judge if I look relaxed or horny while I was sleeping:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.