Saturday 21 July 2018

72 h plugged: DONE!

I have been living my last day plugged, and I was not worried about the consequences on my health anymore. The thoughts to be freed soon made me very strong.

My body functions were impacted: I went less often to toilet, I peet less often, I felt in less good shape. And the worst: I was unable to finish my meals anymore.
These were effects I have never got in hot weather (unless I am sick of course, and I am not sick currently). It will be interesting to see how I evolve after the unplugging.

I confirm arm warmers and hair elastic work very well.

I will write an article within few days, to tell if my body functions are back to normal.

Globally, the challenge was not what I expected. I expected to be horny all the time, I just got lack of comfort. The plug is stiff to wear, and I smell! pussy smells are awful! Just a little horniness at the beginning, then nothing.

It was interesting to live though.

I am so happy! I was shouting, jumping, meowing, ... it was very hard but I made it =^.^=
I don't feel my armor is missing. I love being nude and vagina empty =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.