Saturday 21 July 2018

Trying 72 h plugged: evening thoughts

My clock displays what time it is on the wall aside my bed.
I can read "23:49" on the wall. My challenge will end in less than 21 h.
I just had a breakdown.
1st: I broke a rule of the challenge: I am entitled to have only 1 daily break, and I just got my 2nd cleaning break of the day. I couldn't help it: I smelled a lot. When I pulled the plug out, it was drenched. I had to be cleaned before sleeping.
2nd: I had rednesses-sorenesses on my labia, where the plug is. I think they are due to labia pinching I got before putting the elastic. At least there were no blood and no wounds.

I was questioning this stupid challenge: why did I get myself into it? will it be really useful for science? what if I got serious health problems? silly questions, but I was worried.
I have unlocked the belt and have spent 5 long minutes to examine my pussy, lied down on my bed. It was full of cyprine with those red parts on my labia. I wanted to cry and abort the challenge.

I stood up and picked my camera downstairs. I wanted to shoot pictures to show you my poor labia. Then I headed to the bathroom: I cleaned the belt, the plug and my pussy. Then I grabbed my bottle of oil: I rubbed oil on my pussy, my belt and the plug. It slept easily in me, and when I closed the padlocked, I smiled.

I can read "23:58" on the wall. My challenge will end in less than 21 h. The belt is on my pelvic area and the plug is deep in me. I didn't give up.
I have weaknesses, even the toughest warriors are vincible. I am shedding some tears, but I am happy: I didn't give up. I have a challenge to finish, and I want to make it. I already destroyed harder challenges, and I have a lot of fans to make happy!


My fingers point out my reddened skin. Black spots are oxyde parts from my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.