Thursday 19 July 2018

Trying 72 h plugged: after the 1st night

Before going to bed, I had to go to toilet. I had to unlock the belt (to defecate then clean properly). Pulling the plug out and pushing it back in is very hard: it makes me very horny!

Collar: it doesn't give me any problems for now.

Bra: no problems for now.

Belt: its weight is not a problem anymore. I developed a lot of strength. However, its thickness makes sitting hard. I have to sit on a soft surface (as a pillow or blanket).

Plug: it is very interesting to wear it. After few hours in me, I can fight the horniness easily. I slept normally this night (rememeber, I had troubles to sleep with the thick My-Steel plug).
The problem with the plug is: its length. It is very deep in me, and when I sit down, it goes even deeper. This makes me very horny, I feel it very well in me. Sitting on a soft surface weakens its effect, the best position is lied down.

Power Cuffs: my wrists are getting pain. They are heavy and my bones feel them very well. But I am fine for now.

According to my timer, I still have 57 h to live this challenge. Courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.