Friday 20 July 2018

Trying 72 h plugged: half-way

This challenge is definitely not going as fine as I expected.

Collar: nothing wrong. It gives a lot of pressure on my ribcage, but I am trained enough.

Bra: no problems either.

Belt: if I was not plugged, the belt would have caused no problems.

Plug: since I changed the plug, my vagina is feeling very good. The plug is thin and its effects are weak. I am trained to undergo sexual frustration.
The problems are: I am not trained to have something in me continuously (hence I have some difficulties to sit), and my labia are pinched all the time! no matter how I am placed, there is always a piece of labia which will be trapped between the slot and the rod.

Power Cuffs: their weight is getting to me. My wrists feel painful where the steel pushes. I worry if I am getting bruises.

I remind this belt is a prototype. It is not perfect and I don't complain about problems I can occur.

The chamllenge is still going on. 36 h plugged remaining on the timer.

Pinched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.