Sunday 22 July 2018

The day after my pluged challenge

24 h flew after my freedom.

My body functions are back to normal: I eat normally, I pee normally, and my vagina s fine. Just some soreness remaining, but I will need more days to heal them.

Parts covered by my belt got some oxydes: this is a defect from my belt. Everything is fine though.

I am happy to have done this challenge, but I don't think I will ever try it again. I love challenges. However, impacts on my health are not good.

Thank you for having followed and encouraged me!

3 comments:

  1. no new challenge ?

    serge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been busy in Summer, and I currently have a deep rope wound on hte waist. I need to take care.

      Delete
    2. thanks for answers
      take care of you, it's the most important
      serge

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.