Friday 20 July 2018

Trying 72 h plugged: fixing problems

I am not the most beautiful girl on this planet, but I am not the most stupid either!
I found ways to prevent labia pinching and more bruises on my wrists.

Power Cuffs are now protected: I put a arm warmer between my skin and these cuffs. I have now a padding which makes them more comfortable.

Plug: labia pinching is a real annoyance, and the way I tried fixing it is very... unusual. I put a hair elastic at the bottom of the plug: the little gap between the slot and the rod is now filled with this elastic. And it works very well!

The plug gives me a very weak effect. I must be too trained to fight sexual frustration.

Time left: 28 h. The challenge is still tough.

Elastic band is a very nice invention!

 Ready to go outdoors, wrists protected.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy what is the name of the company that u got Hells Belt from?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.