Thursday 19 July 2018

Trying 72 h plugged: problems happened

The challenge is not going as well as I expected. I have felt pain in my vagina for some hours.
I tried peeing, and it worked properly. Peeing plugged is a bit harder, the flow is slow, and I have to rinse carefully.

When I unlocked the belt to clean properly, I noticed the plug was very dirty (a little blood on the tip of the plug, and white stains on its length). I am not sure if I get infected or whatever, I may not have cleaned properly yesterday, so I prefer adapting rules.

I think I still need more training before succeeding in this challenge for good. But I don't give up yet: bra, collar and Power Cuffs are still on. The belt was locked back (empty). I have to take some hours vagina empty: if the pain calms down, I will try being plugged again.

Don't forget this blog is designed to talk about my experiences, and not to ruin my health. I am already very proud: I have spent more than 20 h plugged. This is my longest plugging attempt.

Remaining time on the timer: 51 h.

No pictures for now. I will share pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.