Thursday 14 June 2018

4th night: it is hard to sleep

The weather cooled down. Unfortunately, I got other troubles which got on my nerves (as my laptop whose charger refused to charge my battery, I had to repair it).

As far as the belt is concerned: I will try being optimistic, but the silicon near my ass is a huge problem: it comes off all the time! having some thin steel on my rear started causing irritations. Applying vegetal oil (baby oil is fine) helps skin.

An issue I didn't talk about: on my chastity bra, there are 2 cups with a silicon lining. And there is a gap near the armpits, the siliconis not a full ring. This gap gives me a lot of pain by moments.


Please keep in mind I am used to wearing prenium pieces of steel, made to measure for me. Downgrading to a Chinese stuff is like downgrading from a mansion to a tiny flat: you are used to living in great conditions, it is hard to be brought back rougher conditions.
(and if I repeat myself in the articles, I am not crazy: I am just tired and I don't take the time to read everything)

Have a good night =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.