Thursday 14 June 2018

Assessment of the electric day

Today, I spent a lot of time with the shocking machine on my pelvic area. I had to use my car, and I don't want to have an accident, so I drove powered off.
I expected to be turned on for a long time, and it was the case just at the beginning. My body got used to electric waves and fought against them. Electricity is still fun to use, just it loses interest after few hours. Experience to do again!

I measured the voltage of the battery: I think I partially emptied it. It should be 9 V, I measured 8.38 V (did you know I studied engineering?).

Time has come to sleep (without electric stimulation). Tomorrow will be the key-day, and a global assessment of the Chinese armor!




I am tired, time for a good night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.